COVID-19 UPDATE AS AT 22/4/2020
The Government has confirmed that New Zealand will be moving to Alert Level 3 on 28 April 2020.
Big Value Tyres will be open for business from Tuesday 28 April under strict COVID19 guidelines. We are available for your tyre, wheel and alignment needs.
While at Alert Level 3, the safety and wellbeing of everyone is a top priority. We are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and have put the following measures in place to keep everyone safe:
- PPE: We will use approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when working on your vehicle and all vehicle touch points will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Contact Tracing: We will collect contact details from all visitors in line with contact tracing guidelines.
- Social Distancing: Maintaining social distancing amongst our team members when they’re at work.
- Hygiene: We will be disinfecting and maintaining appropriate hygiene standards as well as ensuring personal measures such as hand hygiene and sneeze and cough etiquette.
- Payments: These can be made directly into our account at the time of purchase with a screenshot as proof of payment or by EFTPOS that will be sanitised after every use.
We look forward to seeing you again (at the required distance!) and helping with any tyre and wheel needs you have.
Big Value Tyres (2009) Limited is a locally owned business dedicated to providing quality customer service by ensuring all our customers’ needs are catered for. We will take the time to discuss your needs and provide information based on our years of experience.
Come and see what makes us different to every other tyre shop in town!
OPENING HOURS: 7.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday/8am-12pm Saturdays.